Join the Montana Commuter Challenge in June! Join the Sidney Joyriders team and log your miles biking or walking to work! http://mtcommuterchallenge.org/
How it works
- Participation in the Montana Commuter Challenge is Free. Complete the entire registration form to sign up. To participate for free, choose "Ride My Way" and type in $0.
- Before creating a new team, first verify if your workplace is already registered. Search for your workplace by checking for all possible name combinations. For example: MT vs. Montana. If you do not find your workplace is participating, create a workplace team and register yourself at the same time. By default, you will become the team captain (this may be changed at any time).
- Before registering a team, please continue reading to learn the difference between a team and an organization
- Encourage coworkers to register and join your workplace team.
- Challenge other friends and businesses to form a team. The more teams, the better the challenge!
- Log all trips that you ride a bike, walk, or use public transit instead of driving a car during the month of June.
- When registering a team, also remember to register the organization, if it has not been yet. Organization is your business or agency name.
- If your organization has offices in different towns, please indicate the town in the team name, i.e., CTA Missoula, MT FWP Helena, etc.
- Team, Workplace, and individual standings can be viewed throughout the month and filtered by clicking on the heading.
- At the end of June, Bike Walk Montana will rank all workplaces in size categories by the percentage of active commutes.
- If you logged miles last year, you do not need to re-register; just sign in with your previous log-in information. If you are with a new team, you can change your team on your profile page.